AIM
BIGMWATER

TRACER prequel TRACER prequel

TRACER-ED

Very nice, but I can tell that the movie is traced, but I mean, your not denying it or anything so its ok.

teh random collab teh random collab

really, is it?

You post comment back to people about once you know how to make a flash you realize how hard it is and respect them more, but the truth is, its really not that hard, not as hard as you make it sound at least, so just becuase people say its a crappy flash does give you the right to say its so hard to make flash that the other person can stfu, im 14 and I started animating when I was 11, and when I was 11 I could animate better then this, and your age really doesnt have much to do with your animation skill, you that what you can call this.

AndrewGlisson11 responds:

its not hard to you, but its not really that hard to me either. but its still much harder than i thought it was before i tried it. i didn't tell the other guy to stfu, i just said its a little harder than he might have thought.

C4D Cameo2 C4D Cameo2

What a retard.

To the last guy, the program is CINEMA 4D! RETARD. Well, pretty crappy if you ask me. But I voted 5.

PongyFun PongyFun

Nice, but I found a glitch.

Theres a major glitch, if you time it right, you can get the block stuck under the pong, and you can keep it under there for a lonmg time, not only that, but the points go up faster when the glitch is working. i got up to 92487 points.

King of Buttons 2 King of Buttons 2

YEAH!

This was one of the collest games ever. And whats really cool about it is I get to be a first reviewer. You rock!

The Time Waster The Time Waster

Ok....

That sucked. Ok, animated buttons arnt cool. These games are anything but addicting too, but who can blame you, your canadian.